Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Can you exclude network traffic from being processed by the sensor so that it doesn't impact the load on the appliance? For example, if you have an 5G appliance with 10G ports inline with a network and you want to only process certain traffic. Can yo...

Hi,I have been given the task of configuring an ASA 5505 from scratch and been wrestling unsuccesfully with it now for over a week.  The scenario is 3 vlans outside, inside and dmz. dmz has one fixed ip server (at the moment)what i need to get to is:...

bettston1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We are in the process of migrating our datacenter switches to nexus family.  After swapping the old network devices with new nexus switch, the ASA FW seems to show below messages in the log,  %ASA-4-405001: Received ARP request collision from I...

nmelepat1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.  Unfortunately my google-fu has let me down and I have been unable to resolve this issue on my own.  The short of the situation is we have two ASAs in our network.  A 5512x running 9.2.4 SMP and nn older 5510 with 9.1.6.  The portion of th...

kossuth78 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I was successful with config factory default and write mem.  I then gain access to ASDM.  However, If I reboot the 5505, I cannot regain access to the 5505 without doing another factory default reset.   I do not change any settings in the ASDM before...

4johnny67 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work mainly with Barracuda firewalls and my Cisco command line is bad bad. I have a cisco 5515 at 216.x.x.39 and I need to forward port 46611 to an internal ip address 10.10.3.7 port 9000my inside interface is nas-mainoustide interface is twtc I tr...

Hi Friends,I have Cisco ASA 5545-x firewall.I have configured all the VLAN's in firewall.When We are trying connect the same VLAN server(any tcp or udp ports )the traffic coming to firewall and getting block.I have already enabled same-security infra...

Hi,I have a ASA 5500 running 9.X image. My Squid proxy is in same network. I would like to redirect my all web traffic (http and https) to Squid box. No idea how do I proceed with best practice ? please help. Thank you.ASA inside and Squid running in...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card