Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   I replaced an old 2811 Gateway with IPSEC, IP-INSPECT, PBR, and H323 ISDN gatewa with a new 4431-VSEC with a 4 Port ISDN NIM-4BRI-NT/TE. So I decided to to with IOS XE 3.16 since the nim is supported since 3.14 according to http://www.cisco...

Hi guys, I have a problem that I've been trying to fix without any luck so I decided to reach out to you and get some of your help. I'm setting up a simple security lab at home and here's the setup: Computer(in vlan10)----->Gi0/2(access port in vlan1...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I Configured the ASA firewall In active standby mode, I need to configure  the virtual mac address, Here i am getting  Confuse while adding the virtual mac address.Do i  need to configure  the Virtual  mac address on all data interface on both the...

ars, I don't see any high alerts in event monitoring tab in IME 7.0.1 but i can see same high alerts in sensor monitoring and through CLI .how can i solve this issue, i tried using IME on multiple PC but still the same, where the issue is lying???? t...

Hi all, could a Cisco TAC engineer look in to this and confirm please? One of our client is hitting the above bug. I have been through all the release notes for the 9.1.x versions and nothing has been confirmed that this bug has been resolved(no ref ...

Hello all,I was doing some captures on an ingress ASA and an egress ASA during testing at my company and encountered something strange.  While we were testing, the captures I had configured (verified as correct by two of my senior engineers) weren't ...

hi all,i took over this environment, and want to cleanup some nattingim seeing logging even as follows 6Sep 11 201504:58:35 172.23.0.120192.168.1.37512Teardown ICMP connection for faddr 172.23.0.12/0 gaddr 192.168.1.37/512 laddr 192.168.1.37/512 now ...

rnbhatija by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I upgrade to ASA Version 9.1(4)5 (I realize I'm a few version behind), and can no longer access ADSM.  I can still get in via CLIhere is the show run:ciscoasa# show run                                                           : Saved:ASA Version ...

shazam277 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have ASA SSM 10 module.ASA inside interface IP is 192.168.2.xI have installed the SSM 10 module.Need to know what IP should I assign to SSM interface? Below is ASA interface config interface Ethernet0/0 nameif MGMT security-level 10 ip...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a configuration with multiple VM's hosted behind a Pix 506e running 6.3(5) (i know, we are in the process of replacing it, but for now i need to use it), and i need to have 1 of them to connect to a remote location via a point to point tunnel(...