Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I've recently come into the firewall world with the Cisco ASA and have done troublshooting on it, togheter with the creation of changes. I have installed a few on smaller sites. I'm now facing a challenge that would require me to look into a d...

Hi, I have a customer who is running FWSM version 2.3(5).I can see the show running-config all and I see  a lot of nat exceptions (nat 0) but I don't find the nat-control command. I have two questions: 01) Someone knows if in the FWSM version 2.3(5) ...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn tunnel that has been working but just recently stopped. I haven't made any changes on my end but I am not convinced that they haven't on the remote end. Here is what I get when doing a show crypto isakmp sa detail:6   IKE Peer: 1.1.1.1  ...

Hello communityWe have configured our 5585-X SSP20 as in the following document:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa90/configuration/guide/asa_90_cli_config/ha_cluster.html#pgfId-1554629 Both ASAs are connected to our VSS - 6509Syste...

Hi All,One of our Active firewall got hung up and didt get any console access. Then we rebooted the firewall, in order to find out what could have gone wrong, I collected the configuration and logs from the other firewall during the problem (i shut t...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We are trying to add SIP to our ZBF inspection. But rather than just adding match protocol SIP and seeing instant results, we get a protocol violation error on the firewall. Ive done some reading and most people claim that there was a bug in ...

I have a customer that has had issue with RDP.  They try to RDP from 10.10.32.20 (LAN) to 10.1.2.248 (VPN external).  I pulled the following from the logs:Jul 21 2015 12:54:08: %ASA-5-305013: Asymmetric NAT rules matched for forward and reverse flows...

jwilder01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We use the private space 10.0.0.0/8 for our corporate inside resources. One of our office has 10.29.0.0/16.We created a Site-2-site connection between 2 ASA between corporate network and office. This VPN works fine. From our corporate network we ...

HI all, I am just seeking a bit of clarification with regards to Zonebased Firewalls (Cisco 1921)I have a ZBF with a number of internal Zones, non of these will need to talk between each other, I have an uplink to an upstream provider router that pro...

Hello GuysI need to identify ports between two PCs so that I can lock them down via ACL on ASA5512-x, the problem is how do I know what ports should be allowed and what should be denied? I am aware of 'netstat', but does it mean every single port on ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card