Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

H,Please find the attached screen shot of error.------------------ show module ------------------Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -------...

Hi Team,               What is the syslog message id for User or system password changed event. I have this message %ASA-5-766009: CTS SXP: password changed. I'm not getting user name and who has changed password information.Any other message do we h...

Hello On one of our FWSMs we have an object group for 10.30.0.0/16 and another for 10.30.0.0/24. We would like to give them different names, however every time I update one entry, the other changes automatically to the same name. Is this expected beh...

Hi,I need to expand the available hosts on our network.  The network is 192.168.0.x/24 and we are running out of IPs.  We have  single ASA and dumbswitches (Netgears).  If I change the subnet to 255.255.252.0, that would allow access to 192.168.0.x, ...

moogeboo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Need to confirm here if Defense Center is power off but Managed devices are running thenWill Sensors block the traffic which is bad?Also need to confirm as DC is powered of then no events will be sent to DC right?When DC is powered back...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellowe have 2 ASA 5550 acting Active-Standby(Fail Over) and they are configured for SSL VPN with 5000 users license.In the recent months our users reached 2500+ and we have 65+ CPU usage so we want to change the devices role to Active-Active(High Av...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card