Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

OK so this seems to be a hardware issue im trying to get an answer on.  I have a 5505 v08 ASA and it works perfect currently.  If I try to use any other version of ios on it it will not boot.  I have replaced the flash card and ram from another ASA t...

I'm setting up a new ASA 5505 and am stumped. I'm running 8.2(5) and can't figure out why my inside clients can't get to the Internet. I can get out from the outside interface but when I try to ping from the inside interface it fails. Along with all ...

Hello; I want to implement dual firewalls in my network, one facing to internet and another one facing to LAN, currently I have a Firewall B facing to internet and LAN and have a IPsec VPN for site to site.  If I need to place a new Firewall A in fro...

I have this license L-ASA-SC-20-50= that was originally intented to be used for an ASA500. Can I use it with an ASA5500-X?I wasnt able to find the part number for the same license in an ASA5500.X. Thanks for your help!! Sergio L.

Hi all, Today I migrated a Pix 515e to and ASA5510 8.2, the issue started on nated IPs to the outside, the only IP that was reachable from the outside was the IP on the outside interface. What I did was replace the IP address from the outside interfa...

Hey guys, So I setup a syslog server the other day in our office to monitor our 5512-x. I have noticed my outside interface denying a ton of telnet and ssh attempts to my firewall. I traced a few of the IP's and they came back from China and some fro...

Hi All,My customer has failed a PCI compliance test on their ASA (5510) port 443 ....suspect this is clientless VPN related as the below notes were made in the report relating to the Cisco ASA public IP. Web Directory: /+CSCOE+/ 443/tcpWeb Directory:...

#TCN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card