Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Evening, I was wondering if anyone has been able to block Spotify as an application yet using the CX module? The issue I have is that although users can't download the application, if a user comes in with the application already installed they a...

Beauforth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inherited an ASA with a new customer. I can connect using CLI, but would prefer ASDM.  I have tried to make the changes to the config and to me it looks like it should work, but I am missing something.  When I connect to https://XXX.XXX.183.202 , I...

bowman by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSM ver 4.3.0, Build 10021 with PRO license...I recently did a hardware upgrade to an ASA under control of my above CSM. I'd like to now configure the new ports but I don't see them in CSM. How does CSM stay up to date with the hardware in my devices...

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to create sub-interface port channels on an ASA 5525? Here is the output I get which would lead me to believe that I can, but it is still not letting me:ASA-GW(config)# sh run int po1!interface Port-channe...

Hello!What is wrong with the code below?? I just want to access two RDP servers with the same public IP. I tried to use the port (33890) to differentiate each other. But did not work =/ nat (outside,inside) source static any any destination static in...

Under the NERC CIP program, we must identify all open services on our ASA firewalls. By open services, I mean anything that the firewall might accept and terminate an IP connection for. This would not apply to connections through the firewall. Since ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card