Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello!What is wrong with the code below?? I just want to access two RDP servers with the same public IP. I tried to use the port (33890) to differentiate each other. But did not work =/ nat (outside,inside) source static any any destination static in...

Under the NERC CIP program, we must identify all open services on our ASA firewalls. By open services, I mean anything that the firewall might accept and terminate an IP connection for. This would not apply to connections through the firewall. Since ...

Hello I am getting the following error when I try to implement a statement that was removed. ERROR: access-list used in static has different local addresses. We were migrating to a new ASA. We shut the interfaces on the Old asa down (admin down) A st...

Hi Guys, I need some help/advise on the configuration below. As I want to configuration port forwarding to separate devices internally to serve external parties. I have only one WAN IP which already assigned to the firewall outside interface... Exter...

wayne loh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to install the user agent on a server 2008 vm and it won't run. I only get an error that says "SF AD user agent Configuration has stopped working"  I have configured the server settings in Policies, User, User Agents on my Defense Center...

Using a 5505 I have a vpn into an untrusted site. I can lock down access for 4 devices to what they can reach through the vpn. The 4 devices are connected to a small 10/100 switch which is connected to the asa port e0/1.Is it possible to lock down ac...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know how i can configure my firewall ASA with an access from the outside to my asa device. I know that it would be better a vpn but this is just to make some fast configurations and then log off. Thanks.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card