Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm looking at upgrading my ASA to the newest version 9.0(3) . I am currently running on version 8.2(2) of the software. I know 8.3 introduced some major changes . I've been looking into the upgrade path and want to know if I can upgrade 8.2(2)...

abeaton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA 5510 with software version 7.0(2) and would like to upgrade to a newer version as to enable Gigabit functionality on the interfaces. Is there an upgrade path that I must follow before moving to a newer version such as 8.3(2), or can ...

Dears Hiwe have a customer request ASA firewall for Data Center , Internet, and VOIP.  for DC firewall : i was suggesting that ASA 5585-X next generation firewall. and i have suggested to include IPS SSP10 module with it. but when i was searching in ...

Wailess84 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support, Currently, I have configured VPN site to site between two ASA ( Branch A and Branch B ). Normally, VPN site to site always permit full range of ip address in interesting traffic ( Access-control-List ). But for my scenario I want to al...

Resolved! Port Opening

Dear All , Hope all are doing well.. I have Cisco ASA Firewall i need to open LAN to WAN two port 9005 and 9006 because i have one software that software not communicating with inside to outside their server for that reason i contact software support...