Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5505 code version 9.0(3) and FTPS seems to be working with some but not others. The ones who can transfer files have full ip completely, but the ones who can't are able to authenticate but cannot transfer files. This led me to believe t...

We are trying to demo a new web security appliance, and we have our current one installed and working.Is it possible to have two WSA's running concurrently?  From what I'm reading web-cache, service group 0 is where all port 80 traffic is pointed.  I...

I have an odd scenario but need help with anti-spoofing on my outside interface. I have a subnet of our network IPs outside my firewall that needs allowed inside. I had do disable anti-spoofing on my outside interface to allow this subnet into our ne...

Dear All,           We have ASA 5515-x and when we tried to redirect the traffic via CX module, having the below issues    1) HTTPS browsing performance is very slow    2) Especially, instances on Citrix environment takes too long to produce the webp...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card