Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I wonder if someone could point out my error or issue.... 2 x ASA 5505 with Security plus licence.Both ASA 8.2(5) and ASDM 6.4(9)When I run the High Availability and Scalability Wizard I have enter the Peer IP address and it passes all the tests ...

This new NAT is running me bonkers.I need to set up a public email server on the inside interfaceI also need t allow Outlook Web Access inboundI have tried a couple of configs to no avail - the packet tracer stops at my NAT statement.object network O...

pwmsonpbs by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am purchasing a 5525-X IPS Edition model firewall with 5 security context licenses.  I have a question about licensing.  When activating a feature license, such as Web Security Essentials, do you actiavte it under the firewall context or unde...

Hi Guys, Cheers!!! Is there any way to findout ASA login history (From which IP address,time etc...). I am using cisco ASA 5505 Firmware 8.2(5). Can anyone help me out ? Thanks in advance. 

Is this a 5515-X or just a 5515ciscoasa# show versionCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.6(1)2Device Manager Version 7.1(6)Compiled on Fri 01-Jun-12 02:16 by buildersSystem image file is "disk0:/asa861-2-smp-k8.bin"Config file at boo...

I am trying to get a cisco asa 5505 up and running but every time I try to create a NAT for the servers, the NAT will not work and the server loses communication. I have pasted my running-config in hopes that it's something simple that I have overloo...

thord0001 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i was going through ASA 5505 doco and i found the follwoing In transparent firewall mode, you can configure two active VLANs in the Base license and three activeVLANs in the Security Plus license, one of which must be for failover. So if i want to...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: