Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to configure an ACL to automatically expire and delete itself after a set amount of time of not being hit. For example:Say I configure a specific rule permiting a specific user using a static IP address to traverse Network A and hit an...

HiPlease find below my customers running config. Everything ok apart from static nat. I cant connect to servers using rdp on port 389, 390 or a device using port internal 443 external 8443 for secure HTTP. From the router i can ping the devices. It w...

Hi All: First-time postHave Cisco 1921/K9 v15.2(4)M3. Want to add SCTP protocol(132) to existing NAT'ed LAN host. Is all I have to do is build ACL's for inside & outside interfaces?Thks in advance for your tipsDaleM

Hello,we replaced our PIX525 firewall with an ASA 5540 firewall, and now we see some strange behavior in ASDM.ASDM does not display all the rules, but i see all all the rules in cli.What can be the problem?inside-asa# show verCisco Adaptive Security ...

Hi guysI got a problem with an IPS, from some weeks the CPU has been at 100% (all the 4 CPU's) and I don't know why, the Inspection Load is really low and I guess this is not affecting to this. Here some information of the SHOW VERSION command *I als...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card