Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having trouble with certificates for my NAC environment. I have generated the CSR with the private key. I have then requested certificate from a Windows 2003 Server CA Authority. I'm not sure which item to use so I have tried with Administrator, ...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who needs access to physical devices on our network.  Currently they have their own ASA on a DSL circuit providing DHCP to devices we have vlan'd on our core switch.  We would like to remove their ASA and DSL having them connect vi...

jzei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have site to site vpn tunnel and one side is a cisco ass. I am trying to use it as a hdcp helper, but its not working as expected. The site to site tunnel is working fine. I just cannot get dhcp to work. Any thoughts on what I should look fo...

hi out thereI have a active-active setup with 2 cisco asa 5585x running 8.4 - the boxes ahve each 2 sec context's build-in - which gives 4 sec context in the cluster. I have 2 x 5 extra licenses (2 x ASA5500-SC-5)  which I haven't applied yet - will ...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI need to use switchport monitor  command on my ASA 5515X  8.6(1) but I do not see that command under interface. ASA(config-if)#interface gigabitEthernet 0/1 ASA(config-if)# s? interface mode commands/options:   security-level     shutdown    speed...

hi all,i configured our new ASA 5525-X for AAA/TACACS+ but got locked out so i have to reboot.when i applied the AAA config, it showed an error saying 'enable_15' in not in LOCAL database.it this the fallback method or should it be the telnet/enable ...

Hello,I configured an ASA5512 with the integrated IPS software module. I am having issues connecting to the software module. The IPS software module is running and I have configured it for the same subnet as my inside interface. When I click on the I...

Hi Guys, I am running two ASA at two different sites, with versions 8.4(5) and 8.2(3).I have inside users with a client-software having issue connecting to a third part site, which runs a specific application requires, some ports open for their appli...

rizwanr74 by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a customer ASA5525X and have run into a very strange situation. I am able to go into config mode and to make changes. But when I try to save to startup config I get an error message that it failed because the file system is read only....

Hello,My customer has lost the key for cluster group os ASA.What is the impact of remove key in cluster group of ASA?. If i disable cluster in all slave and remove in the master i think that i will not have service disruption. Any help will be apprec...