Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.  I am trying to open port 1194(openvpn) and forward it to the server I have on the inside.  I've followed several different sites that had both ASDM or CLI instructions but to no avail.  Would someone be able to suggest what I need to add?  I...

backpage1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. I just trying to do PAT with gns3. but not working and i don't have any idea. (Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(2))and also i figure out that there are some changes in nat configuration. i did but didn't work. I cannot...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco ASA5540X firewalls with IPS modules configured in a failover pair. Behind this firewall pair (on the inside) are about 140 hosts that use various web-enabled applications, minimal Internet, some email (maybe 10 hosts), and some light...

Hi, Question 1:From which signature in reconnaissance can detect scanning such as nmap or qualys.?I performed scan but none is detected. I think it is not just enabled. Question 2:I may allow scanning from time to time but with source address defined...

Hi All ,I have an issue with static NAT on ASA 5520 Version 9.1(2) firewall.Configuration as below interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description outside nameif OUTSIDE security-level 0 ip address 10.x.x.x 255.255.255.0!interface GigabitEthernet0/2 descrip...

msameerkn by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I am using two public IP for my home network via Bridged ModemSetupRouter Switch ModemASA Switch ModemBoth Router and ASA have public IPs and are on separate network.Outside interface of ASA has no ACL to permit any traffic on port 443. ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an issue where a customer is trying to connect to a FTP server sitting behind a cisco asa 5505 (version 8.4). I don't think there is an issue with the firewall, but wanted to see if someone out there could shed some light on what the pro...

Hey all, I have an ASA with a 50 user limit. Below is the current "Sh local-host" output and I just wanted some clarification on what exactly some of it is.  Detected interface 'outside' as the Internet interface. Host limit applies to all other inte...

I'm trying tu publish my Polycom codec outside, and i did for this purpose static NAT according asa docs.interface Ethernet0/0 nameif Outside security-level 0 ip address X.X.40.98 255.255.255.240object network HDX6000-INT host 192.168.42.33object net...

era_cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The user can login with their valid AD account. The remote laptop receives a correct IP address from the ASA IP DHCP pool (192.168.210.231-192.168.210.250). However, the remote laptop CANNOT communicate with other internal networks (i.e.: PING). T...