Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DOUBLE NAT 8.3+

I want to NAT my L2L VPN tunnel IP address to an IP address scheme that I know will not conflict with my network.  nat (INSIDE,OUTSIDE) source static INSIDE-REAL-NET INSIDE-REAL-NAT destination static VENDOR-MYNAT-SUB VENDOR-REAL-SUB This allows me t...

Resolved! NAT Issue

Hi FriendsPlease guide me if my configuration is ok. I amnot able to ping the public ip throughthe ASA resulting in failure to login to the sip server.I need to nat the inside network to outside.Nat required between88.55.164.10 to 101.164.50.5088.55....

Resolved! Setting up VPN

Dear all,About two years ago I (finally) had vpn set up, but I had to nuke the setup a while back (to long ago to remember why).My setup:Cisco ASA-5505 on-board accelerator (revision 0x0)Base license.Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version...

HiI am facing a problem with icmp in ASA 5505, i want to block the icmp from inside to outside , but outside to inside icmp should work, here the configuration. ASA Version 8.0(5)!!interface Vlan1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.168.1...

rsjavahar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We use botnet filter on several of our ASAs in production.The time based licenses will run out soon, and I'm wondering how to renew them.My service coordinator says that the service agreement with Cisco is renewed, but that the PAK numbers won't c...

SteffenT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN-RA

Hi Experts.. Pls help me setting up remote access VPN, i want VPN access to setup with my ip address which is not configured on outside interface. Also all inside ip (say 0.0.0.0) are getting nat with outside interface ip. So in this scenario how is...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes