Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,           We have ASA 5515-x and when we tried to redirect the traffic via CX module, having the below issues    1) HTTPS browsing performance is very slow    2) Especially, instances on Citrix environment takes too long to produce the webp...

Hi Friends, In this scenario, the trafffic from INSIDE to OUTSIDE is working, but from OUTSIDE to INSIDE isnt working. For example, i created the NAT to 3389 , to external access to RDP, but no sucess. Follow my config, TKS: !class-map type inspect m...

Hello, Just a query really, Is it best to set my routers lan address the same as its external address when setting up with an ASA? I have been told to do this but I would of thought keeping it a private address on the subnet would be better. Thanks, ...

ohgroup01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one help me out how to resolve this issue. ASA 8.4 versioninside to TEST working fine.nat (inside,TEST) source dynamic  interface my main concern is TEST (192.168.2.1) lan wants to access inside subnets with real ip addresses (ex: 11.11.11.1)...

Hi experts,In the Customer-Class configuration, we put “limit-resource Conns 50000”, thus each context should limit the maximum concurrent table under 50000. However, when we see the “sh resource usage”, the limit is showing “49000” not “50000” and w...

Can any one help me out how to resolve this issue. ASA 8.4 versioninside to TEST working fine.nat (inside,TEST) source dynamic  interface my main concern is TEST (192.168.2.1) lan wants to access inside subnets with real ip addresses (ex: 11.11.11.1)...

Hi, I am doing an active/standby failover configuration and I would like to have the virtual mac addresses configured.I'm wondering if I need to do them both on the primary unit and the secondary unit, or just the primary unit. The inside, outside an...