Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

All, I am looking to see if host based internet rate limiting is possible on an ASA for internet (not intranet) traffic.  Here is what I am trying to accomplish:- allow a single user 512Kbps per flow with a burst ability of 1Mbps- only rate limit on ...

casanavep by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a slight emergency that was dumped on me to be done this week.I have an ASA 5520 and need to setup a DMZ for one server. It need to communicate to one server on my inside network and to the internet over specific ports. I am not totally ignor...

rhauk0868 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am in quite the predicament, my company offers a cloud based infrastructure for customers who buy our software from us. We have a pair of ASA 5525-X w/ IPS with multiple vLAN's for each customers (inside) and one vLAN for our outside interfa...

Jazz80813 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We're using port based ACL in our ASA firewalls for site to site VPNs, it was working fine. However, after upgrading one of the firewalls to 8.4, we started to have issues. We then changed it to IP based and it fixed the problem. Are port based c...

punchhab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know I have to purchase a security plus license to get gigabit speed on the asa-5510. The problem is the system is fully configured and online and the ports I want to upgrade are not e0/0 & e0/1. Is there any reason to limit which ports can be upgr...

Please help and suggestion on below point.I'm configuring vlan 3 on port 3 on firewall but is not pingable although I connect directly to the port.My goal is from my PC 10.10.10.X can access internet through vlan3 10.10.10.250. Here is my Firewall co...

Hi guys, I just have a doubt that, if I configure the active and standby mac address in failover, does it will cause any downtime? As I planning to configure the active and standby mac addresses in failover during production time and not wish that it...

Chin by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,  I have ASA 5515-X with SW, 6 GE Data, 1 GE Mgmt, AC"PID: ASA5515  Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited      perpetualMaximum VLANs                     : 100            perpetualInside Hosts     ...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a webserver on the DMZ and I want to capture all source traffic going to it's public IP.  I have used the ASDM packet capture before, but can't seem to get this traffic to show up. My webserver is on (example) 80.170.156.86 (Outside) an...