Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

What is the meaning for Current control point elapsed versus the maximum control point elapsed in ASA firewall, it shows, Break down of per-core data path versus control point cpu usage:Core         5 sec              1 min              5 minCore 0  ...

Hi,Sorry I'm fairly new to APs. I am trying to setup an AP to have the BVI interface on my management Vlan. In this case 5. Here are the configs i have applied.interface FastEthernet0.5 encapsulation dot1Q 5 native no ip route-cache bridge-group 5 no...

I've pasted my config below,but cannot get the ASA onto the internet. *** NEW *** 7pm EST 6.6Ok; I've been following your setup, but something is still amiss.... i.e. please see the running config below.. Please note that I have the 'modem/T1' into t...

Hello,Recently updated (27 May 14) ASA 5505 to ASA 9.2(1) and ASDM 7.2(1) with out issue and have been able to manage via ASDM, well.. Until this morning."Unable to launch device manager from 192.168.X.X" when launching ASDM"Page cannot be displayed"...

if i have As500 connected to modem at wan port and my network in lan port . i have 8 real static ip . i want to nat my lan network to real ip . there are server in my lan1- i want server to take real static ip so i can access it  from wan (internet) ...

Hi,\our organization is using ASA 5520  as firewall.The inside interface of the firewall is on core switch  and the default route on core switch is pointing towards the inside interface of the firewall.There are several vlans on core switch  and the ...

prakavi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,can cx module managed with prsm 9.2 support an asa with multi-context and use context information?we have an asa multi-context managed by a prsm server but we are unable to distinguish, in cx policies, traffic related to a specific asa context...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card