Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, just curious if anyone else has seen an issue trying to upgrade an ASA 5520 appliance to 9.1(5) code? We had planned on upgrading our 5520's from 8.4(3) code to 9.1(5). When I attempt to TFTP or use ASDM to copy up the new code image, I ge...

jthullen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access list

I will be using ASA Firewall 5525X ,is it possible to restrict individual user (ip based) to restrict accessing internet using GUI.If yes can you provide any link or any document. Will be grategul

I'm setting up my first ASA 5505 (Security Plus) and want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.I have a web server on my inside network.  The web server's internal IP is 192.168.1.53.  The web server runs on port 9000.  I want this accessible from s...

Hi All, In ASA 8.0, ASA have function that can specify the maximum number of TCP/UDP connections by using the NAT Static Rule. like: static (inside,outside) TCP 209.165.200.15 smtp 172.16.11.15 smtp netmask 255.255.255.255 TCP 100 50 that can ...

We have a Cisco ASA 5520 and I need to view the maintenance release version. When I do a show version I see 8.2(5) and when I view the file in flash I don't see details of the maintenance number.I'm checking our ASA due to the bulletin below where it...

I have an 881W that I am trying to setup a zoned based firewall. Here is what an excerpt of it looks like: ----------------------------------------------------------------Current Config:----------------------------------------------------------------...

Hello,Been reading the following info - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/113396-asa-packet-flow-00.htmlCan someone advise when the Security-Level of an interface is checked during the pack...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I would like to now if i can build cluster failover between differente version ios in my case fw 5510 or 5540 with 8.4 and fw 5555 with v9.1.5 ??.I have also workaround is to install ios v9 1.5 version on fw 5510 or 5540 in order to h...

Yasm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to connect vpn client (Win XP) and its works just fine. It is also communicating with radius server and internal network no issues in that. However, when using vpn client on Win 7 it does not connect. I can see from the debug in firewa...

Hi,My Cisco ASA 5505 will now not boot to any versions of the OS v8.x. (8.0.2 through to 8.2.2)It will boot to v7.24 with no problem.It has 256MB RAM and 128MB flash.When attempting to boot to v8.x it just sticks on "Loading..." and won't proceed.Doe...