Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello -   I had the issue last month with not bein able to update the definitions of the CSC-SSM module on our firewalls.  After bricking one of the modules and replacing it, I had both modules (active/standby ASA5520) updated to 6.6.1125.0.1145.  Ev...

mjlaforge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL expert I replaced my old firewall PIX 501 by 5505 but it is very slow for internet access when using 5505. Do you have such experience for this case?What configuration missing in my ASA 5505? ASA Version: 8.4(3)ASDM Version: 6.4(9) Hugo

Resolved! DMZ Zone

Hi  , i have  created  a  DMZ  Zone  on the cisco ASA 5510 Firewall.  The  DMZ  is  using public  IP Address .able  to  access internet from the DMZ Zone. But   unable  to   access the server from  inside to the dmz zone.please suggest command  to  a...

So the scenario is that we have an exchange server with one leg on the Inside interface (my DMZ) and I want to NAT that to one of my public range of addresses.  These are nnn.nn.n.232/29.  The ISP has .233, the ASA outside interface is .234 and I wan...

Hi All,I want to backup all the radius logs before upgrading of the ISE from 1.0.4 to 1.1.0. I have already took a back up of application data. From Gui under Monitoring Node-->full backup on demand1)Is that all for the radius logs?2)If I have upgrad...

Hello,I do not see any bundles to upgrade a "ASA5545-K9" to a "ASA5545-2SSD120-K9".  Am I able to buy all the spare parts and upgrade the 5545 to a NGFW?  Do I just need:ASA5500X-DDS120=ASA5545-AW3Y=PRSMv9-SW-5-K9Is it easy to build the RAID?[object ...

kylerossd by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring a new ASA 5515 with this expansion module: ASA-IC-6GE-SFP-A=However, when i am trying to set media-type sfp under interface configuration it is failing with invalid detection...Anybody seen this before?ASA is running IOS asa861-2...

Good day CSC,I am trying to configure an acl to deny rdp traffic on one of our server which has a static nat from one of our public IP. How can I configure it without dropping all other traffic? Will these configuration do it? access-list (acl name) ...

simonator by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day CSC,I am trying to configure an acl to deny rdp traffic on one of our server which has a static nat from one of our public IP. How can I configure it without dropping all other traffic? Will these configuration do it? access-list (acl name) ...

simonator by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a system on the TRUST zone of Cisco ASA that is accessible from Internet which is the UNTRUST zone. There's a firewall rule configured as "Source (UNTRUST zone): ANY (internet) to Destination (TRUST zone): xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, with destinat...

romel9977 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All, I have an ASA5510 w/ Security+ that's giving me issues with some static routes. The inside network is 192.168.1.0/24, the inside interface is 192.168.1.3. There is a second router in the network that exists at 192.168.1.180. I need any traff...