Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI, i just got an ASA 5505 and iam trying to get to the internet and i cant , i traced the problem to an implicit rule that can't be deleted or changes that denys outside ip any>any. how can i solve this ?Thanks

aeronav01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a small problem, but I can't understand why it isn't working as a I wanted to have.The situation in short:I have a provider routerPublic IP: 87.x.x.xInternal IP: 192.168.1.1 /24An ASA5505 connected to vlan1Public IP: 192.168.1.254 /24...

Erik Boss by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello..I am stuck in configuring NAT and dont know whether i am doing it right. I have two ftp servers (10.120.11.10 & 10.120.11.11) and want to nat these two servers with single public ip(X.X.111.157) and want to access ftp from intenet through this...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to define management ip/interface?I want to login my router 4506 only witManagement ip.We can restrict helpdesk who login wit access class bind in line vty. But how to restrict helpdesk in using the management ip alone to login the routerSent fro...

I have an RV120W and I'm trying to create a second VPN on my device.  The first VPN, with all the same settings is still able to connect just fine but when I created a new VPN policy with a different remote IP connection (gateway), I receive this err...

larrywa01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, please  help  me  to  resolve  my  Issue  in the Cisco ASA 5510 firewall.  From  outside   port 3389  is  blocked  but   sitll  accessable  from   LAN IP  natted   with  the private  IP Address. Enclosed the  ASA config file. Regards,Saroj Pradha...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card