Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an ASA 5505 Sec Plus with ASA 9.1. This firewall has been setup wth a static WAN IP, basic NAT/PAT, ALC's to allow web connectivity, and access to SSH and ASDM enabled. A management PC has been setup with Teamviewer and is directly conne...

HI,can you help me to access DMZ C2 host inside network, i can access from host C1(inside) to DMZ any service.what configuration should be done to permit access from Inside to DMZ and DMZ to Inside for any service...

When I try to load ASDM or IDM with either IE or Firefox, I receive the following errorERROR: Current JAVA memory heap size is less than 256MB. You must increase memory size before running IDM. Click on help for more information.Instruction provided ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,we want to enable access list logging on all cisco firewalls. this syslog messages should be sent to a special logserver ...We want to use a policy management tool like tufin, firemon etc., that needs the access list logging for special repor...

Hello Experts,We have two ASA firewalls (model 5510) one is being used for Remote VPN connections and second one is for STS Tunnel with our customers. Both firewalls are connected with internal switch and the our internal network is 192.168.73.0/24. ...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I have a bit of a challenge that I would need your input on. First off I was just helping out a friend with this configuration and then he put more that I can chew write in my mouth. So I would need help to see how best i can get this ...

Greetings all. My company just purchased some new ASA 5515CX firewalls which I am working on deploying. These are replacing some aged Pre 8.3 PIX 515E firewalls so I am in the process of manually converting the configuration over to the new 9.x codeb...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5510 that is connected to Internet by interface named Outside, also is connected to LAN by Interface Inside and also is connected to a router by interface Outside1. This router has 3 connected interfaces within the subnet 172.1.x.0 that ...

Hello Everyone!I have IOS Version 15.2(3)T and configured Zone Based firewall on it.There is a log message that I would like to make sure that I read correctly:%FW-6-DROP_PKT: Dropping tcp session 10.100.216.60:25 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:61581 on zone-pair o...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card