Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need to change the security-level on an interface for a cisco asa 5520. I am not sure if this will cause downtime, can someone please inform me? I cannot seem to find anything on the internet about this. Thanks in advance.

Good day everybody!I have ASA 5510 v8.3. Now I am under attack by botnet on port 60595. I ordered ASA Botnet Traffic Filter Feature, but it comes in 2 weeks only. At the moment, I need to block certain port (60595) on outside interface.Which commands...

Hi,I have a scenario where a customer is looking at two ASAs in active/standby and using two ISPs, each with different subnets. ISP A is used as the default route out to internet and ISP B is used as a backup, however traffic is still able to come fr...

Resolved! DMZ and Web Server

i have two cisco ASA 5510 failover firewalls and configured web server in DMZ and the the sh failover is ACTIVE(config)# sh failoverFailover OnFailover unit PrimaryFailover LAN Interface: FAILOVER Management0/0 (Failed - No Switchover)Unit Poll ...

Hi Team,We have three facilities where deployed Cisco 5520 in active/standby mode. In one facility (A) the management tool is showing out of sync for facilty A. But one difference is " sh failover state". Sync done - Standby is missing on the facilit...

Hi,I am using FWSM 4.1(1) with ASDM 6.2(1)F. I use ASDM to configure the FWSM with TACACS authentication, authorization and accounting. And I have enabled the TACACS authentication for "Enable", "Telnet", "HTTP/ASDM"... Everthing is fine when I use A...

Hello all,I have several ASA 5505s at different sites and a 5510 at our main office.  Recently, I upgraded them all from ASA 7.24 to 9.12.  I was able to convert the configs and get everything working but I have some questions.  I inherited this resp...

I am working on a Cisco ASA 5510 for a customer. I need to allow inbound traffic on port 443 from a specific vendor IP address to a specific server on the customers internal network. I opened the ASDM 6.0 software, went to the firewall section and cr...

MJones5150 by Level 1
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes