Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Would Device Manager Version 7.1(5) currently used with an ASA5520 on 8.4(7)30 work with the ASA5520 on 9.1.7.23? This document gives the impression any ASDM 7.1.x is still compatible with ASA 9.1.x: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa...

wayfaring by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a customer with a Firepower 4112 appliance with a FTD instance and they have asked me if it's possible to run an additional instance of Radware DefensePro in the same chassis. Anyone know if that's supported on the 4112?  I'm only able ...

Hi everyone!I was wondering if anyone can help us with the below.We have several Cisco switches, APs and a Wireless Controller and we would like to kow if there is a way to automate the patching process. I have found this link here https://community....

Sevim by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a FMCv currently in vCenter and speced with 8vCPU and 32GB ram. I want to move to FMCv300. There are two licenses related to FMCv300: SF-FMC-VMW-25-300 and SF-FMC-VMW-300-K9. I assume I would need the “SF-FMC-VMW-25-300” in my case to move my ...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have asked for help before on this module and did not get anywhere, but here goes again. I am looking to re-image the AP module due to the fact it is not accessible through CLI or WEB app. I would appreciate any assistance on getting the WIFI modul...

Hello Folks,  I have 2 FP-2210 in HA managed by FMC and I noticed recently that one of the Firewalls has no valid SSH credentials, based on the Keepass,  I want to recover that specific Firewall CLI password without reboot so I won't bother productio...

AyoubC by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have created a basic scenario on GNS3 with ASAv and a PC but there I am troubling in ping issue from PC to ASAv or vice-versa. I am attaching ASAv configuration  hostname ciscoasaenable password $sha512$5000$weTQEksgaEbyw8U3MT2a9A==$kzi7RjydjZXE...

Wireshark.jpg PC1.png Connectivity.jpg
Starry M by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I confuse how to work NTP traffic. My network device need NTP from window server. the firewall is between my network device and Window server .I enable NTP server service on window.So i would like to know If i open NTP port 123 on firewall for the...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am getting the below log in my mail server while sending mails.   Jun 25 15:52:39 xxxxxxx postfix/smtpd[12595]: disconnect from localhost[127.0.0.1]Jun 25 15:52:39 xxxxxxx postfix/qmgr[12566]: 32204DF9FE: from=<root@-----.org>, size=602, nrcp...