Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have cisco asa 5520 firewall in production sudenly yetserday firewall was reboted and crashinfo file was genetrated(check with command show crashinfo)But unable to undersatand the termsI want to know below thing regarding crashinfo1) In asa where c...

Hello all,I am new to cisco ASA. I need to configure ASA 5520 in transparent bridge mode. I have the following setup below attached. cisco 2811 f0/0.10 = 192.168.10.1/24f0/0.20 = 192.168.20.1/24cisco 2950 Swtich:f0/0 = switch port trunkf0/1 = switch ...

Resolved! management on asa

Hi,the management vlan on a network needs to be created on the asa. is this feasible?how easy would it be to do this?the network topology is as;WAN >> ASA >> Core Switch >> Edge Switches                    V                    V                  DMZt...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am using cisco asa in my environment and which is connected to l2. One server and one router is also connected to L2. Now i want to access port 80 on my server from outside. How its possible if the server gateway is routers ip and i don't wa...

jaskamboj by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have an ASA5510 running Software Version 8.4(4)5. I notice that my users complain that they lose connection to a particular server behind the firewall for about an hour and then they're able to connect normally. I did some checking and i f...

ja raju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network that is connected via a VLAN configuration 10.x.x.x/24 that has a gateway of 10.x.x.x/16. I put a route on the firewall and I can ping the /24 network with no problem but I believe I need an ACL on the firewall to allow traffic from ...

Hi Everyone,I know we can have only 1 global policy on ASA that apply to all the interfaces.Say we have global policy map that has FTP checked for inspection.ASA1#                                   sh run policy-map!policy-map type inspect dns preset...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes