Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

We have recently purchased a Cisco ASA 5512-X and I'm just curious if there is anyway for the ASA or a 3rd party tool working with the ASA, to monitor Decode/Reencode SSL traffic? Otherwise, anyone can simply access a ssl web site e.g. https://www.yo...

saicuser1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think i have configured an ASA 5505 for DMZ.There is an outside ip 96.229.98.123, which should allow remote access (3389) to a computer which should bea DMZ, 10.1.1.99.I am unable to get to this computer (windows XP) using the ou...

Hi gurus of Cisco.Could you explain me please, what meaning this line:!First Natglobal (outside) 101 36.161.215.110 netmask 255.255.255.255nat (inside) 101 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0!Seconf Natnat (WAN-Inside) 0 access-list WAN-Inside_nat0_outboundnat (inside) ...

a.guillen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We’re currently (and have been) able to log VPN access through our firewall for our IPSEC clients via RADIUS in MS InternetAuthentication Service (IAS) on our domain controller.  However, moving forward with LDAP authentication, we need a replacement...

kardos420 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to you allI have a very big ACL I want to implement (over 1000 lines), and I´m trying to minimize the impact and latency an ACL this size would bring to the network, so I wanted to group my networks and services into different object and servic...

Zarahelll by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,1> Created two NT groups in window VPNusers Networkusers2>created two group in acs such as Routernetworkadminswitch networkadmin.3> Mapped vpnusers with routernetworkadmin   mapped networkusres with switchnetworkadmin4> Created two NDGCoredevi...

Dear Team,I am having multiple vlans in my organisation. My organisations is divides into 4 floor. Each floor is contains the multiple vlans. I want to configure the complete redundancy. Can you please suggest the network topology for the same?

I'm currently using the Inspection Engine to prevent most users from accessing .zip (and the like) files.  However, this also blocking some websites used during daily business.  I keep getting the following or similar syslog message:%ASA-4-507003: tc...

Hi,Need some help with PAT. I  want to use a different public IP address for NAT from the one assigned to the "outside2" interface. Below are the configs that I have used. When I am running "Config - I" (please see below) everything is fine, i am abl...

Dear support,Our client has previously purchased the ISA 550 and would like to aggregate 2 HDSL links to benefit from load balancing and redundancy.Kindly advise if the ISA 550 is capable of thatRegards