Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,What is the best way to monitor historical stats on the # of conenctions on a ASA??I have Solarwinds setup but I am not seeing any usuable data (screenshot). Some other users seem to have had success using Solarwinds for this purpose. Is there ...

hi,I have Pix firewall 515e on inside interface its has configured with IP 192.168.0.254.And Global Nating is configured.global (outside) 1 interfacenat (inside) 1 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 0 0I want i configured Global nating only for only specific ...

Hi,I've been tasked with upgrading a PIX running v6.4 to an ASA5515X running v9.0...I've done a few previous upgrades manually (rewrite the entire config) and all good but there is a piece of static NAT that has me confused.How should the following l...

good day i have a asa 5520 that is working with three zones DMZ, inside and outside. my DMZ is for all my branches and it had a /24 subnet my inside had a /24 subnet and all was fine i could talk to branches and they could talk to me. i also had all ...

Hi,I have a PIX 525 (6.3) and I am trying to get the VPN pass-through connection working with it.The toplogy configuration is as follows:Juniper Firewall Hosting IPSec VPN <-> (intf: rsa) PIX 525 (intf: outside) <-> LaptopBut for some reason I am una...

aacefeqbal by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IPS 4260 that has stopped getting the auto signature updates.  I get the file is found from Cisco, but the following error.  package download failed: Not enough storage space to download package file.How do I free up storage space to downloa...

hi access to hosthi for all my senaro dsl with static ip router ------------- asa5540---------- tmg 2010----------- switch -----hostsi make nat on cico router from ip static nat x.x.x.x   192.168.193.2and confgure asa int g0/0 ip 192.168.193.3 255.25...

Just ran into this.  Customers ASA 5510 and they are using the default "pix" login.  I can log into the command line with pix just fine.  I created a user account, call it:username jsmith password Passw0rd priv 15I'm unable to log into the command li...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a firewall where there is an object in the dmz that needs to be translated to the outside and inside using the same ip address.  I have noticed in the configuration that this is being done as a twice NAT and a network object NAT but I know the...

We just recently upgraded a 5540 ASA running 8.2 to a 5555 running 8.6.  I have a question concerning disabling proxy ARP with static nat rules in place.  We have several instance where devices in a dmz have a static nat entry to the outside and a st...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card