Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, Currently I have implemented a remote client vpn access in Cisco ASA 8.2.2 version. Once I connected to VPN connection, I have no doubt on access other dmz or internal servers except while I doing the nslookup for those server, it come out t...

Chin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Curious, but I had to deal with an expired license on our IPS s/w module on our prod 5555-x over the weekend.Is the IPS license something we have to pay for on a yearly basis ? When I opened a TAC case last Friday, Cisco sent me another IPS license t...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to expand my current DMZ which really hasn't been leveraged for much but I plan to reconfigure it and leverage it across three sites. I am wondering what is the best was to approach what I am looking to do?Some site details1. Three sites...

Hello experts,      Im a CCIE, but Im totally new to the penetration-testing world, i dont know anything about pen-testing. some one (an external company) has asked me to do a penetration-testing on their  netwrok through internet. Can anyone advise ...

Resolved! ftp mode passive

Hello all,I have one issue. I have to migrate some customers from ASA 5510 /8.2(5)26 to FWSM /4.1(9) <context>. Passive mode is not working on FWSM.Config is same on both devices, NAT,ACL,inspection,routing..everything except one command ftp mode pas...

hi all,just wanna ask if i could swap around the bootvar on my 5505 without affecting the activation key.this is to learn different NAT on pre and 8.3+ IOS. TIA!# sh bootvarBOOT variable = disk0:/asa825-26-k8.binCurrent BOOT variable = disk0:/asa825-...

I have an ASA running 8.4 code, and I need to do the following:Dynamic NAT on the outside interface for1 subnet2 different hosts on a different networkSo will something like this work?object network obj-192.168.20.10 host 192.168.20.10 nat (inside,ou...