Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

The FTP server log shows no hits, from 192.168.1.4 I can telnet to 5505 no problem.Doing everything on inside interface eth0/1, ftp server  shows up and arp table of 5505 has correct mac for 192.168.1.4ciscoasa# copy ftp://bob@192.168.1.4/asa841-k8.b...

Hi Everyone,Found this about troubeshooting ASA  connections--ciscoasa# show perfmon PERFMON STATS: Current Average Xlates 0/s 0/s Connections 2236/s 321/s TCP Conns 2236/s 321/s UDP Conns 0/s 0/s URL Access 0/s 0/s URL Server Req ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a ASA5520 with a CSC module. Unable to log into the CSC gui directly or via the Link within the ASDM.We removed the card and installed it into his spare ASA and show the same issue. We put the spare card in t...

johnaceti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,ASA Firewall is running in Active/Active mode. Below is the configuration of the firewall and IPS SSM module.We are not getting event on IPS sensor when we type "show event alerts".IPS configuration:++++++++++++++++++++++IPS1#IPS1# sh configura...

Resolved! SSL VPN License

hi all,we have two ASA 5520 with SSL VPN Licenses, and we are planing to replace it with 5525. my question is, can we re-host the SSL VPN licenses to the new appliance or we need to purchase new licenses for it?thanks in advance for your help

Hi All,I am setting up a new virtual datacenter, and I have installed an ASA1000v (v 8.7(1)4)The problem is however that I can not pass traffic thru the ASA.. I now know that this is beacuse the ASA is not licenced.If I have a look at my Nexus 1000V,...

Rick_Dees by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes