Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone.Need to know when i console in to ASA  it puts me directly  to   hostname with > prompt.When i type enable it ask for user name and password.Need to know what config should i look for ASA  that will provide access to enable with user name...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,need help again...  my anyconnect vpn can't route to internet, but my inside interface can...here' s my show run below,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ciscoasa# sh run: Saved:ASA Version 8.6(1)2 !hostname cisco...

Hello all I'm trying to move some configurations over to an ASA5510 and some of the commands are a bit different than I'm used to (worked on old pix before)I've configured the following on the device:Outside interface:  65.66.64.34/28 DMZ            ...

Hi folks, A bit of a strange one I'm hoping some of you may have come across before.When I try to SSH (putty) onto our Cisco ASA5520 (8.4.2), more often that not I get an 'Access denied' message when I enter the password which I'm 100% sure is correc...

Need some help.I cannot block an internal host with an smtp virus with an ACL denying all ip from that host to any. I assume this is because the connections are already established. I've tried clear local-host on that internal address but didn't help...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have set up cisco vpn client access and it works everywere exept at a wireless (firstspot.org) network that is used in meeting locals that are shared with the other companies in our building.Is there any possibillity that i need to allow NAT-T f...

IT Asitis by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QUESTION:   How to add following on ASA Firewall.10.127.4.111 – SAPWFT tree Primary10.127.4.112 – SAPEXT tree Primary10.127.4.114 – SAPWFT tree Secondary10.127.4.115 – SAPEXT tree SecondaryWhat I DID:name 10.127.4.111 SAPWFTname 10.127.4.112 SAPEXTna...

I have 5 Zone base firewalls running on 2921 routers. The ire walls work finer, the logging leaves a lot to be desired. Each policy has the default class set to drop log, but the logging is not consistent. Some policies appear to get most, if not all...

Is it possible to have or setup VPC on an ASA?   even if you are doing routing on the ASA? i was looking through:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/design/vpc_design/vpc_best_practices_design_guide.pdfanyone that has some experien...

Resolved! ACL placement DMZ

I have a group of servers in the DMZ that need to communicate with servers in the inside network as well as the outside network, where would be the best place to place an ACL to acommplish this? 1. DMZ interface inbound?2. DMZ interface outbound? 3. ...