Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloWe currently use old ASA-5520 which we replace with brand new ASA-5585-X. The 5520 is currently running 8.2.x and the target on the 5585-x should be 8.4(5).6. We use quite a bit of NAT, mostly with dynamic rules (assign a pool of external addres...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 5510 with security plus on 7.2(3) and I am looking to pick up an economical 2nd unit on eBay to configure as an HA pair A/S. Of course there are quite a few on offer, and the one I am looking at matches fairly closely. My question for th...

Hi,The question is am I able to run dhcprelay for two separate networks?config like this:dhcprelay server  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx INT1dhcprelay server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx INT2dhcprelay enable insidedhcprelay enable dmz1dhcprelay timeout 60Thanks in adviceMarcin

HelloIs there anyone that face this recent vulnerability?http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/viewAlert.x?alertId=27927http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtc59462My understanding is that...

Hello, We recently attempted an upgrade from 7.2.4 to 8.4.5 and one of the issues we experienced was an issue with BT download can't through the firewall. Such as uTorrent(ver 3.3) .When open the software ,it display that DHT waiting to login in.But ...

Hi all,I have an Interface that is up/up but "show fail" reports "no link"Any ideas on what the cause may be? I am seeing input errors on the switch port this interface is connected to. Tried swapping the cable, but no change. I may have a hardware p...

aeryilmaz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have 2 non-contiguous public subnets from the same ISP presented on a single routed connection. Behind this we have 2 ASA 5520's in routed mode, both have outside interfaces in the same public subnet and we have various devices NAT'ed behin...

nezz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!After i've completed my site-to-site configuration, i noticed that my nat rule - doesnt work corretly and it has a very strange behavior...First i've tried to configru Auto nat:object network Local-Nat subnet 10.20.34.0 255.255.255.0object n...

What is a good method for injecting routes into EIGRP on the outside of the ASA to advertise to my edge routers.The senerio is I have two edge routers running bgp to diverse providers.  These edge routers will be peering EIGRP with an ASA A/S cluster...