Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hola a toda la comunidad.Quisiera consultarles algo, he adquirido un Cisco ASA 5505, deseo configurarle Inside, Outside y Dmz, así esta mi escenario:Internet----ISP--outside-(1.1.1.1 En realidad es mi ip publica)--CiscoASA5505--inside-(192.168.5.1)--...

I am looking to upgrade a 5510 that is currently on code version 8.0(4) to code version 9.1. I know I will have to upgrade to 1gb ram, but can i just upgrade straight to version 9.1 or do I need to follow an upgrade path? This is a standalone device ...

Hi All,I have my AIP-SSM set up working with my 5520 ASA, and the device is passing packets, but how do I actually confirm it is doing what it is supposed to? I can see that it is processing packets, but I can see no way of verifying what it is doing...

NES IT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not clear about the capabilities of the ASA 5510 GigE interfaces (eth0/0 and eth0/1) with an without IPSEC tunnels enabled.This page http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_models_comparison.html shows a figure of 170Mbps 'Maximum 3DES/AE...

handsy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the BVI have to be on the same subnet as the nodes on the Inside interface?We'd like to place the ASA between two routers with a /29 in between them and put the BVI on the same subnet.The servers would be behind one of the routers (L3 switch) on...

Robert Ho by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have ASA 5505 with basic licence, v9.1, ASDM 7.1. I want to create the DMZ for a web server.The interface 0 is for the outside networkThe interface 6 is for the DMZAll other interfaces are for the inside networkMy ISP provided me with one public...

Dear All,We had one strange issue which was resolved by configuring  "no threat-detection statistics tcp-intercept" from threat-detection statistics tcp-intercept rate-interval 30 burst-rate 400 average-rate 200.Issue===We were not able to access our...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Im having an issue setting up Access through our firewall for external usage. Im not sure if its even possible.So....We have 1 external IP, say 80.80.80.80.We have 3 internal Servers (10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2, 10.0.0.3), 2 running web apps on por...

Hello,I have an ASA with version 8.4.4.1 connected via a switch to two routers and I have two default routes on the ASA pointing to the two routers.The question is : Does the ASA load balance the traffic onto the two routers per-destination or per-pa...

hi How to configure ASA 5520 to resolve names in ASA's. We are currently using ASDM to configure network objects with the hostnames in the internet and then specifying the IP address . But this is done manually. Is there a different way of setting it...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card