Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Basic ASA question

Hi all,I've got what is probably a very basic question - but i can't figure it out.I have:Internet (ADSL) -> 2851 (ADSL wic) -> 5520 -> internal LAN (192.168.1.x/24)The asa has just replaced a Checkpoint firewall.I've set up the ASA to the point wher...

Ive got a problem with passing traffic through a Cisco 515e firewall.im trying to telnet to devices on the inside net, 172.16.x.x fom an outside net 10.x.x.xive configured a group called infrastructure and added the 10.x.x.x addresses.ive configured ...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 IP blocks from my ISP.  We have been using just one a /30 block with one IP address used on the outside interface of the device.  The new block is a /29 range and I would need to use just two of those IP addresses.  Here is the situation I ...

Hi.  I just learned that the licensing structure for the ASAs is changing, but I don't have any details.  Has anyone heard about this?  If so, can you share what you know?  We have roughly 30 ASAs (from 5505s to 5585s).  If there's a licensing change...

richmondk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Quick question.  I have a PBX (10.0.30.253) on the network at a remote location and the telecoms company setup a SIP trunk.  I have Nat'd the ports as requested but they are saying the PBX doesn't register. Can someone advise how I can moni...

I have a chance to buy a brand new IPS card for my ASA, does it arrive with any IPS signarures or will I need a smartnet to start with?Can I get a smartnet for it if it was not bought from a Cisco partner? (The ASA was and is covered by a smartnet)Th...

Hello AllI have a query regarding a setup I am working on. There is a Firewall in the setup which does a PAT to a range of 10.xxx.xxx.xxx IP address to a Public IP Address that exists on a Router which is a next hop. This Router in turn does ...