Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We've been having a few problems over the past week or so which Objects and Object groups.What we have is an object group called HTTP out which contains around 120 objects and 10 object groups, this object group is part of a rule any source to HTTP o...

jonhill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running into a bit of a problem.  Anytime I try to download a large file through our 5510 the download fails at different points.  Cannot download via a download manger at all.  I see nothing in the logs which are set to infomational.I can connect my...

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a host on the outside i want to accessthe problem is ASA 5505 has somehow blocked traffic to this hosti can find nothing in the shun list and there is no ACL rule  stating that this specific host is blocked.Where else can i check to see if it'...

jimmylehto by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir, I have a windows 2003 server and an ASA 5512I'm trying to use SSLVPN and it was all working, and I don't believe any configs on either box have been changed.On Friday people were connecting, but now I get a message "Login Error" in the brow...

I have an SA520 that is being used as a front end firewall.  Behind it I have an IP PBX.  The VOIP provides are registered and I can make outgoing calls.  However It appears that the SA520 is either blocking or not routing the calls.  I have opened t...

mattburke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with a Shoretel IP Communicator server. I have an Iphone with the Shortel communicator client and on the ASA we have a NAT to the Shoretel server and an access-l on port 80, 5447 and 5449 (tcp)When connecting over...

Hi!I have a pair of ASA5510 currently running as a failover pair. For some reason we need to move one of the firewall to another site, is there any best practice on splitting up the failover pair then I can re-configure the secondary unit offline?I'm...

Cody Lo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,iwant to configure dual isp on asa 5505 with no security plus license, but i am not able to configure it as the  two interfacs not taking two different ip address andwith outside vlan 2 on internet, i am not able to configure the sub interface,

Hello everyone,Currently in our environment we have have two buildings with an ASA 5520 in each and a core stack of 3750's in each building. I am currently working on a network segmentation project and am thinking of adding another stack of 3750's in...