Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an issue where my customer is only using the ASA as their firewall. When their internal users try to connect to a partner's site using a 3rd party IPSec solution it seems as if the return NAT-T traffic is being dropped. However when looking...

I have a FWSM card running IOS ver 3 code that has reached its ACE limitation. I cannot add any new statements.So I have some questions regarding this:1. Does the FWSM count each object defined in a network object group as an individual ACE?2. Does t...

Hi, i have had two cisco asa 5505  and have heard cisco is phasing them out.One i gave to my cisco training center Networkers Zone (http://networkerszone.com/) , while i was doing CCSP training in delhi and if anyone interested in ...

Hello,I am planning ASA DCERPC inspect implementation to allow communications between two domain controllers that use RPC EPM (endpoint mapper) traffic.To ensure that the two endpoints (Dom Controllers) can trust the identity of each other, we want t...

baskokken by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I would like to know if we have the smartnet of Cisco ASA with AIP-SSM module, Does cisco also includes IPS signature license along with the smartnet or is it seperately we have to buy?Thanks & Regards,Jvalin

Hello, I Am Working With An ASA 5510, I Reset To Default And Then Upgraded The IOS From Asa708-K8.bin to Asa821-k8.bin Successfully (copy tftp disk0).My Concern Is When I Issue The Dir Command for disk0 i cant see the IOS file or any files for that m...

Shaqataq1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes