Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How are you supposed to set the clock on the AIP-SSC-5 module?There doesn't seem to be any way to set the clock manually, you have to use NTP. The problem is that the module refuses to set the clock if the time it gets through NTP is more than 1000 s...

bredell by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am practicing some stuff in asa. I have a host on outside network(a router) which IP is 172.16.1.2. My inside host is 10.1.10.2. Now i just want to achieve this1) From inside host, when i telnet 200.2.2.2 on port 2200, it should be redirect...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Iam getting one error on my firewall and how can i fix this problem.Deny udp src MZ:10.242.100.20/49290 dst OUTSIDE:111.93.252.6/53 by access-group "MZ_access_in" [0x0, 0x0]How can fix this problem.please help mesrinivas

Hello,I can't figure this out.  I am sending logs from one ASA to our syslog server and it displays on the syslog server as the hostname of the ASA, however our other ASA shows its IP, how can I get the first ASA to send its logs and show as its IP a...

Anyone know of an area where information on monitoring VNC traffic would be?I have been asked to monitor VNC traffic and the baseline signature I have loadedon devices seems a little lacking in scope....Anyone else looking at this traffic on their ne...

sweeneycj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Although my CSC-SSM module is down, I am stille getting the following error:%ASA-3-421001: TCP|UDP flow from interface_name:IP_address/port to interface_name:IP_address/port is dropped because application has failed. A packet was dropped because ...

chrisdims by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L-ASA5510-SEC-PL

Guys,I have to ASA 5510 with a base licence. I have 8.4 on both of the firewalls, and would like to configure active/passive.Do I need only one security plus lience or two,This text has been copied from cisco.com:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/colla...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card