Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA Failover query

Dear All,            I have 2 cisco 5520 ASAs and was configured for Failover.Unfortunately our Primary ASA went down and Secondary becomes Active and network admin made lots of changes on Secondary Active ASA.What is the best practise to rejoin Prim...

Hello,I have a Cisco Nexus 7010 switch that incorporates roles with specific allowed commands that can be run. However, a few commands will not work for unknown reasons.The commands 'show system redundancy status' and 'command show version module *' ...

ipsoft by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am testing "Identity Options" with IDFW Step by Step configuraiton.I could finish installing and configuring AD agent and Identity options but I could not get an authenciation from a domain controller.I can find my name in the domain control...

I just added a new 5510 failover unit to an existing 5510 and when connecting my new outside interface on an Active/Standby firewall pair, i get errors messages (red x) on each port scan (monitor & syslog) although the error message indicate all port...

Resolved! CBAC on 2921

Hello,i´ve migrated a working IOS configuration from an 2811 (12.4) to a 2921 (15.2(2)T) and it seems thatCBAC is behaving different.ip inspect log drop-pktip inspect name OUTBOUND tcpip inspect name OUTBOUND ftpip inspect name OUTBOUND udpip inspect...

I'm sure this is a simple configuration issue but here is my issue:We are running an HTTPS service on a host that is connected to our DMZ network on our ASA. This host and ASA can communicate just fine. I've created an ACL rule that allows HTTPS traf...

m.coakley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5550 at our main site with an external ethernet interface to our ISP for internet access.  I would like to allow 10.100.41.x/24 http / https access but block this network's access to all other internal networks including 172.17.x.x,,  1...

bschussl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,We are having an issue with a couple of switches we have daisy chained off of each other. We have a 2960 8 port going to a 2950 24 port then to our core switch a 6507. The problem is we cannot authenticate to the ACS server attached to the 6...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card