Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having an issue with static one to one nat. Anything I create a static nat for, that server loses connectivity. If I remove the one to one Nat and only try to open ports to those servers, with the access-lists in place the ports do not translate....

wolff156 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently started seeing messages like this on my firewall (separating my internal mail server from my DMZ antispam device). I'm not sure if this is tied in to any firewall IOS upgrades I've recently completed (recently went from 8.2.x to 8.3.1 t...

Hi there,since a couple of days we notice the following major glitches in the network:- FTP services temporarily not available from LAN to DMZ and from, WAN (via VPN) to LAN while FTP connections from WAN to DMZ are working. The time range is from se...

Joerg - by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Asa 5510 BGP

Hi to all,I have a new BGP configuration that consists of two asa 5510 and two routers 2911 at the back. My question is : Do asa 5510 support BGP?Thanks.

I am having a problem where my (newly setup) ASA 5510 is closing TCP connections for data routed to another router on my internal network.  Here is a diagram of how its setup:Here is my running conf on the ASA (some bits censored):Result of the comma...

Hi Everyone,Im building a Cisco 5520 with a two physical interfaces and 6 or so sub-interfaces. We have G0/0 (broken down into the sub-interfaces) and G0/1 (not sub-interfaced). I have the ACL's in place and I can ping through the devices from one su...

I am a little stuck on this rDNS issue with the ip/fqdn not matching our PTR entry on the IPS DNSWe have web VPN acces setup on the ASA ethernet public IP address.. ie.  12.244.214.3for the PTR DNS we have our mail server fqdn set to  ie. 12.244.214....

Jack Yuen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have received cisco ASA 5505 but I can't connect to it on my Mac (running OSX).I tried:1. Connecting the laptop directly to one of the Ethernet ports. It gets assigned a 169.254... address (i.e., no DHCP). Configuring a manual IP of 192.168.1.1 ...

Hi,I've configured following the ASA:pager lines 24logging enablelogging timestamplogging buffer-size 512000logging asdm-buffer-size 512logging monitor informationallogging buffered informationallogging trap debugginglogging asdm informationallogging...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card