Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,  I'm trying to learn Cisco ASA IOS commands, i have bought myself a 5505 ASA for my home network and plan to implement it.  Can you give me some pointers in how best to configure it. I have attached a diagram of how i want my network to look...

scdigital by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our main ASA5510 is set up to failover to a second 5510, and is using the management port for that purpose. All of the other LAN ports are in use.Currently we can manage the ASA using ASDM5.2 from and device on the LAN.We are now going through PCI Co...

I have two RFC1918 domains I wish to connect, can I use double NAT with PAT so that each domain is represented as one single ip address with each session a port of that address- The link is a private point to point link with a /32 mask so could I use...

pmcglory by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Could you advice me on what to doI have Cisco ASA 5505  installed  and use as default gateway. I go to Internet through the ASA5505Here is my Problem.I can not ping from ASA prompt(ASA#) to my Laptop connected to the ASA, but i can ping the ASA...

Davy Ad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently upgraded 8.2 to 8.4.2 on ASA and came across a problem after in prod. We had rules for static twice nats setup that take two different outside IPs for two different ports - and map that to one internal host. As the internal host also talks o...

I have a customer with an ASA5505 where it will not reply to SNMP polls from any source, i have followed the configuration guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa82/configuration/guide/monitor_snmp.html#wp1083795at and tested another A...

A quienes corresponda.La verdad es mi primera vez que utilizo  esta herramienta tan importante como es Cisco Support Community , para  que alguna alma caritativa pueda ayudarme con el siguiente problema que  tengo.Deseo  que los usuarios de la LAN in...

Resolved! ASA Ping Problem

Hi dearsI have a problem with Cisco ASA.I have 2 Cisco ASA that are connected to each other with outside interfaces, The IP range between these is 50.50.50.0 and the outside IP ranges are 10.10.10.0 and 20.20.20.0.In ASA-1: I have ping to outside and...