Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to Cisco firewalls. We are moving from a different vendor to ASA 5520s. So far my "training" for Cisco consists of s  Cisco press book, some white papers and guides, this website, and a bunch of mistakes. So, I have what is probably a pre...

dan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,     i am running PIX 7.2 , suddenly one of the operational Site-to-Site VPN is not working, i can see traffic decrypted but not encrypted.when i make failover on the other unit , the issue resolved.any one face this issue before?Ibrahim

Hi All, I configure ASA aaa to authentificate our internal web client to access to internet. It's check the username/password of client in our Active Directory. When the client initiate the first connexion, the ASA request the login connexion and whe...

josedunet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5520, currently running version 7.25-k8. I'm preparing for an upgrade to version 7.25(4), so I transferred the software code (obtained via Cisco download) to the firewall vis SCP. I then issued the "verify flash:asa725-k8.bin" and it fa...

Hello,I configured multiple vlan on my Cisco ASA5520. Everything work perfectly except RDP (3389) connections. The connections are established but but after a period of inactivity, the user is disconnected from server (black screen).The same problem ...

I have a 20/20 MB circuit and an ASA 5510 and I am able to setup policing were the interace gets 512k down and 128k up so when I conduct a speed test with one user I get 512k and 128k and when I conduct a speed test with two users each gets 256k and ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card