Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am configuring a new ASA 5510 to replace a SonicWall and I have a problem with an HTTP Connection inside my LAN.PC from the LAN ( using ASA LAN interface as gateway) can't Connect to a Camera video Web Server (192.168.4.20) on Port 80 whereas I ...

beaujoire by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts:We have one ASA and one router conected with unmanaged switch and the same switch is connected with ISP router. The ISP router, our router and ASA outside interface has Public IP Address configured as follow:1)  ASA outide : 1.1.1.1/242...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know you can have a static policy natstatic (inside,outside)  10.1.1.1 access-list bobBut what if you want to nat a network. In other wordsI want all 10.72.36.0 to be changed to 172.21.6.0 one for one mask 255.255.255.0static policy nat doesn't app...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i was wondering if anyone has encountered a difference in download speeds between using an SSH client and just using HTTP?  We notice that the SSH client can download the same file at lightening speed as compared to using HTTP.  Wondering if it's...

Hello,Can CSM 3.3.1 manage IPS 7.0(5)? I am having an issue setting up Global Correlation, where i cannot deploy DNS settings via a shared policy to any 7.0(5) sensors. Deployment goes through, however dns changes do not take affect.Thanks in advance...

mkirbyii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing occasional ICMP Network Sweep w/echo events from my IPS module. The attacker IP address is in our VPN range accessing internal servers (domain controller, server running our administration system). I don't think these are problems but I'm...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I am encountering an error in ASA-SSM module as as "WebSession::sessionTask TLS connection exception: handshake incomplete. Messages, like this one, in the category - TLS connection failure - were logged 7 times in the last 249621 seconds." ...