Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi all,I’ve configured IPS module in Cisco ASA firewall, unfortunately for unknown reason, I can’t see any network traffic hit the IPS.I can see the number of packet is increase by issuing “show interface” command, but there is no traffic hit the IPS...

Hi all,This may be a simple question, when I make changes to the config of my ASA 5505 and write mem (or use the ASDM to save running config to flash) the changes are not being saved.Is this going to be a problem with the Flash Memory on the device?I...

ASA Newbie here.  I couldn't find this exact thread so far - although I saw a number of similar threads.  I understand the role of a FW as a stateful connection monitor, the organization of interfaces into "zones" of varying security levels, and unde...

Trey Grun by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Its been a while since ive worked with ASA's, Im looking perform source NAT and destination NAT on the same packet before encrypting with IPsec.Is this possible ? and could someone please point me in the right direction of docs/configurations.Many...

s.baugh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hye,I am using an AIP-SSM 10. I wish to block block Network Scanning. Is there a way to allow certain Hosts to scan the network without putting them in the Never To Block Addresses List ?Thanks for your help.

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,  I have this need from a customer. They have multiple VPN L2L connections with multiple offices (the configuration is a mess) but the issue is:  One of the Sites needs to use SFTP to transfer file from that branch office to the main off...

Hello:Well I just had an issue last weekend, we got a mainteinace of a firewall where the engineer had to turn of the device and open the case to cleaning it with compressed air and when he finished and turn on the devices the firewall was acting wei...

I am having issues with a Nessus scan of my networks. I have multiple site-to-site vpn tunnels with different subnets at each site. When I run a Nessus scan on the remote sites, the tunnels drop and will not reestablish until the firewall is rebooted...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card