Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hican anyone please confirm how many simultaneous vpn client sessions supported by Pix 515..i am using pix 515 with version 7.0 and its supporting only 10 concurrent sessions..the data sheet mentioning support for more vpn sessions but actually its n...

Dear all or any bodycurrently my firewall is Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and im using it very nicely but based on some security treats im changing my firewall from isa to ASA 5520 but im facing a problem that my i had installed on software name Soft Pe...

Hi,I would like to replace my firewall by using ACL on my Cisco 881 for testing.Could it be possible?Configuration:access-list n° permit ip host distant_site_public_IP host my_public_IPaccess-list n° permit tcp any host my_public_IP eq portThis confi...

Hi,I have IPS network modules WS-SVC-IDSM-2 version 7.0.2(E4) and try to add to IME 7.0.3, but it shows error. "IOException when try to get certificate. Read timed out"I have connectivity OK between IPS devices and IMW server, and the certificate in ...

juanluis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We are getting continuously log created as below in ASA 5510. I suspect something is going wrong (like system is getting compromised ? )Note: I have changed the actually public IP to 1.1.1.1 for some security cause.Log..Mar 18 21:46:19 124....

We have some users downloading big files from the net, and I want to find out a CLI to find quickly this user by his ip address on my ASA. I used show conn but its showing me about 15000 connections with Bytes transferred but it take time to find out...

Is it possible to configure a line in an access list to open a series of ports as opposed to adding a line for each port number?  Could I be able to, in one line, allow for example ports "1-10"?

Hello everyone,We have fiber with 100mbps internet connection.  Our ISP router is direct connected to our firewall(asa5510).Now i want put switch between ISP router and our firewall to create dmz zone so i can use more public ip's.  The problem is wh...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm currently using ASA 5510 with software 8.4.1 and I have an issue with nat configuration. I used the following config line:nat (inside, dmz) source dynamic LAN Pat1 destination Server1 Server1The traffic is not flowing and when I use Packet ...