Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts,We have configured Cisco ASA 5520 in our network with CSC-SSM module.We have configured VLANs on our network. VLAN0 (default)VLAN10VLAN20Question:VLAN10 & VLAN20 can communicate with Default VLANI wanna block some proxy server addresses ...

Hello,I have 2 ASA 5540s ver 8.3 in Active/Standby state.I am considering a future hypothetical situation where I might need to rename interfaces or reallocate redundant interface groups.  Doing so obviously has a major impact on the current primary ...

Hello,I am going to order ISR 3925 with NPE IOS and NPE Security license. Will it be possible to upgrade NPE security license with Encryption support after ordering, without any charge ?

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am configuring new ASA 5520 with AIP module for our network with HA (2 boxes), can anyone guide me what would be the best practice to configure in order to protect webservers and email server.can pls give scopes in points to keep in mind before ...

Using ACS 5.2 configured for TACACS+ and using LDAP for user authentication - LDAP Bind test is good.When using LDAP for Idendity: users authenticate but do not authorize and get the default rule.When using a Local User on the ACS for Idendity: that ...

Hello Experts,We have around 500 computers joined under the windows domain. We are to about to planned a security initiative that any internet user in the domain will authenticate with Cisco ASA 5540. This step will be taken in order to make sure tha...

Hello, I have recently migrated from CSM 3.3 to CSM 4.1 on a new server. I have everything configured and working correctly, but the thing that I am missing is how to configure E-mail alerts based on attack severity. I had this configured on the old ...

itsadmins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two pix525 firewalls cann't boot up normaly and i find Cisco.com no longer provides the falsh erase tool ,erasedisk.bin,download.Please do me a favor mail this file to me.Thanks!My e-mail address:zhuch@neusoft.com

zhuch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two related issues,First, my ASA 5505 doesn't reponse to ASDM https request. The web browser just tells webpage can't be found. I looked at the configure,Then, I found it seems that i cannot configure line vty at ASA 5505.ciscoasa(config)# line vty 0...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card