Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,Currently im working with ASA5510 software version  (asa803-k8.bin). I have CSC module installed on it.. I tried to block the website (facebook.com) using (*facebook*). if users try to get to facebook.com using http session it is easily bloc...

I have successfully depoyed a zone based firewall on an ISR and almost everything is working great.  The only problem I am having is with SFTP not working.  Any thoughts?  Here is my config.class-map type inspect match-any inside-outside-cmap match p...

Hi,I Changed my old firewall by an ASA5510, since that change my internet connexion is slower.Some websites takes longer to display.I would like to know if there are some specific configuration about TCP connection or DNS to set up ?I just configured...

avburren1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Acl

GuysI m Applying access list in the inside interface of my ASA 5510,so Please check the below if its correct or not,access-list in_out extended permit tcp 15.5.0.0 255.255.0.0 any eq 80access-list in_out extended permit  tcp 15.5.0.0 255.255.0.0 any ...

Hello All,I am runninng a ASA5520 and ASDM 6.2, I have recenly noticed some MSN traffic on our network. Is there a ASDM policy that I can apply to kill allMSN and Yahoo traffic ? I am looking to block this chat traffic on our network. Can someone ple...

IrishMann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes