Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA Static Route Tracking

We've implemented this feature on four of our ASA5510s that have multiple ISPs attached.  It works fine, but I'd like some details on the inner workings of this feature.  When I define the number of packets at 3, and the frequency at 20, What causes ...

pootboy69 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505 Download Problem!

Hi,I have ASA5505 for 2 years, in the last 5 months i started experiencing a problem which is, when i start downloading somthing or viewing a online streaming video.. the download stops at a random time.. sometimes at the begining or in the middle of...

NAC in static IP environment

I've read other similar questions about implementing a Cisco NAC Appliance in an environment where each PC needs to have a static IP, but none of the other threads seemed to provide enough clarity on why this may or may not be a good idea.I am explor...

IME showing no events

Hi,I was wondering if someone could help with an issue I am experiencing at the moment with IME events.I have two sensors (AIP-SSM-10's) installed with the lastest engine and signature versions, linking back to IME.  If I connect using IDM I can see ...

ASA5505 and tcp connections drops.?

Hi there. I have a strange issue.I have a ASA 5505 with some clients behind it who connects to an offsite database.They run the application all day, but for longer periods of times, ie 1-2 hours they are idle in the application.When they start using ...

j-tagesson by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAC test plan

Hi,I am an AM. My team and i are planning to deploy a NAC POC. I request for help fo a test plan to guide us through. Could someone please assist us.Kindest regards,

ASA 5505

HII an using ASA 5505 in my network. I have two ISP . I want to configure Daul ISP. So that when Primary goes down, Backup ISP can handle down time.But after whole Configration , when I put my primary ISP Down, Backup ISP external IP start pinging ou...

ASA5550 DoSed by fake UDP packets

Our ASA5550 was croaking last night and eventually I figured out it was getting blasted by UDP SIP packets:                                       From IP             To IP1186    09:51:09.670894    58.61.157.139    149.137.1.150    SIP    Request: RE...

wsanders1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: