Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hello everybody,I have the strangest issue when trying to access my asa from work.  So I leave my pc up and running at home, every now and then I like to access it from work but in order for me to access it remotely via ssl vpn or ipsec vpn, I have t...

mrSS by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to get inbound ftp working. Here is my current running configuration. Can anyone help me? All I want is to ftp to the external ip address and have it hit the internal ftp server address of 192.168.1.3.ASA Version 8.2(1) !hostname EOSasaen...

jill.kane by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,we have Cisco ASA 5520 release 8.2(4) with ASDM 6.4(1). "Top 10 Access Rules" and "Top 10 Protected Servers under SYN Attack" is enabled and graphs are visible when logged on with privilege 5 or higher. We created a user to be used for...

dpapes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,my pix 515e firewall has two interfaces below below details:interface eth0: 192.168.1.1/24interface eth1: 169.254.0.1/16My servers in both these different networks are not able to access each other. What sort of configuration i shall have in p...

bws by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am hoping someone might be able to help me with this one.  I have a cllient who has an ASA 550.  Many people can successfully connect via RDP to a particular machine on their network.  I can connect just fine, but a coworker of mine cannot. ...

sasglobal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i am trying to back up conifigration on a note pad using " hyper terminal " ,however simply sh run ----hit space bars ---copy --paste is not working as " hyper terminal "  is inserting extra text as it rolls out of window.let me explain in a b...

Hi,We are running the botnet filter for a few of our clients and have it set to the recommended level of dropping moderate to very high threats.One server was sending unsolicited packets to CHINANET Fujian province network, so we were concerned about...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been dealing with poor throughput on a 5505 and I'm fed up enough to seek some answers.  I've got Comcast 50/10 service.  Connecting my laptop directly to the Comcast router and using Speedtest.net, I get 52.8 down and 11 up.  Fantastic.  Going ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card