Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!  Is it possible to use an EVDO router with a Cisco ASA 5505 and still build a site 2 site tunnel?  I am having trouble thinking this through. The EVDO does not have a static. Can I still build a tunnel? I am so cofused since I have ne...

Hello,I have bought a Cisco NAC server and a Cisco NAC manager.  I have it in the test lab at the moment but would like to roll it out to around 200 users eventually on the campus lan.  I just want it to check a user is valid on active directory.  Ma...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a running network and dont want to distrub and change any ip configuration . I want to put cisco asa 5505 between router and lan to filter ip traffic.. how can i achive this ? do i need to change anything.. what is bridge mode firewall .

Hi All,I need help from security gurus.I am unable to access the web sites and below error message appears when opening.Some times websites are opened but most of time very slow and timed out. Extremely slow access.92.122.208.146|80|172.19.110.21|141...

Hi experts,I have a doubt regarding ASA,Switch backup..... we have a site to site VPN to our client.. we want backup Switch,ASA in our client side.. Through VPN we can backup the configuration of ASA.. But we cant backup the switch's configuations. T...

For the configuration below of a ASA5505, I can ping 10.10.10.1, which is the inside interface. But I CANNOT access with IE at https://10.10.10.1/admin or https://10.10.10.1. Do you have any idea? Many thanks.===========ciscoasa# sh run      sh run: ...

Hi Folks1)how can i know what signature version runing on my AIP-SSM 10?2)IF it expire what is the steps to renew the license file in order to get the latest signature updates,3)I have 6.1 an i wanna uprade to 7.0,do i get addinal free signature when...

Good day;i am configuring cisco FWSM module on the cisco CAT6509 switch.Migrating from a pix 525.Immediately when i route traffic to the FWSM from the pix the cpu on the 6509 rises to 100% and i have observed that the process that is using most of cp...