Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currently using a Pix 515 and would like to setup a DMZ so I can put myplaystation and mail/web servers in it. I have a fiber connection with only 1 public IP address.What would be the best and easiest way to setup a DMZ and put my PS3 and other ...

I am using McAfee/Secure Computing URL filter service.  I want to require authentication when the user opens the browser which points to an internal site (inside interface), and therefore doesn't require that the user pass through the firewall to get...

I have an asa 5505 base model that I'm having problems with a static route. The inside network is 192.168.168.0/24 the inside interface is 192.168.168.1. There is a second gateway in the network that exists at 192.168.168.101. I need any traffic dest...

Hi allWe have to perform an update on a pair of 6500s w/Sup 720 to 12.2(33)SXI4.  The 6500s are both installed with FWSMs which are still running the 2.3(3) code, arranged in a failover pair.   We're planning to update the FWSMs to v4.0(12) soon but ...

dynamicv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company's network has not been very well designed.  I am in the process ofredesigning it.  I am going to do away with the 3 firewalls they currently have and move all the network behind a firewall so that all traffic going through our network will...

leelove01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All!  I happen to have a ASA5510 (Security Plus license) laying around and was wanting to update it to the latest version of software however I'm having some difficulty doing so.  Here's what I have on it currently:Hardware ASA5510-K8, 1024 MB ...

Greetings Cisco Gurus,  I have an ASA5510 at our corporate office location that's mainly for VPN tunneling to my 20 remote locations. Every firewall I've configured has had a place to blacklist specific websites but I cannot find anywhere on this dev...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: