Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have a cisco ASA-5510 with a aip-ssm-20 module under service contract. do I have to buy license for it? if so why cant i see them on online resellers websites (such as provantage) they have the CSC license, but not the AIP.Where would i find th...

newfabcom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI have a rather tricky challenge:(problem identified but not solved yet)We have a MS-OWA frontend (yes, not the new ISA) on the DMZ communicating with the Exchange  backend and a DC cluster (3 DCs altogether with different functions scatt...

m.kafka by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,        Its very early morning here and i got call from customer saying that he cannot log into cisco ASA and getting this error"ANOTHER SESSION IS WRITING CONFIGURATION TO MEMORY, PLEASE WAIT..." when he tries to log into enable mode of prima...

Hey guys! My school uses the Cisco NAC Agent for security on our network, but it's giving me problems at the moment. It requires that my Windows is fully updated, a mandatory requirement. However, I have ran Windows Updates automatically for awhile n...

I have a pair of ACS servers each in a different location and I want them to be authoritative for their location and backup for the opposite location.  Can i replicate the databases in both directions so that the admin at the distant location inputs ...

Resolved! ASDM

hi,i am using ASDM at first time , would you please guide me how to use this software? , there is any documents or vidoes that can i learn from it .waiting for reply .thanks

Dear All,I have an ASA 5520 with 750 IPS VPN Peers license, I need to upgrade it to be 1000 IPS VPN Peers license (increase the license) and how I can know how many SSL VPN peers do I have in my firewall,Any one can help me with this issue,Thanks in ...

I have an SA-540 that has multiple IPs coming inbound to it.  The WAN port has one IP then there is an additional block of public IPs for my servers.  I have one public IP routing ports 25 and so on into my Mail server's private IP and all mail deliv...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card