Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,Recently purchased an ASA 5520 and I am trying to configure the WAN interface, What I understand that the gigabit ethernet 0/0 is used for WAN (out side) can you please confirm that please ?I also want to assign the WAN interface the Gateway ( th...

r.arzouni by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Are there any issues in configuring failover between an ASA with an IPS module and an ASA without?As the status of the module is reported on during failover monitoring my guess is that it can't be done.Has anyone tried this ?Leon

When I add gadgets to the Instrusion Prevention Health Dashboard (like Global Correlation Reports or Network Security) they work just fine.  But when I close ASDM, and get back into it, my changes are gone....Isn't there a way to make them stay...  O...

smsffs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5510

Sir,I have the below case:PC -> Switch -> ASA5510E0/0 is Public with security level 0E0/1 is Inside with security level 10E0/0 IP is 10.10.120.2 (switch VlAN gateway is 10.10.120.1)E0/1 IP is 10.10.130.2 (switch VLAN gateway is 10.10.130.1)PC IP is 1...

hello all,I am attching my configuration. i configured citrix yesterday. it was working fine but today its not working.can anyone help?ASA Version 8.0(3) !hostname rama5510enable password 2ry13OhtG57zeqsA encryptednamesname 192.168.0.107 server!inter...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card