Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA-DMZ

Hello Dears,I m facing a problem,i have created a DMZ on ASA ,with subinterface for 2 Exchange servers with 2 NIC cards each,1 for internal and 1 for External.DMZ exchange server wants to communicate with the inside network exchange server on protoco...

The customer has a IPS 4240 running version 7 and is experiencing high CPU utilization. It ranges between 80 and 100% of utilization. We disabled some alerts from some of the events we are getting but the issue remains. The customer has the IPS betwe...

Hi,I am having some difficulty with configuring a PIX 501. I am very new to Cisco equipment and am sure that I am missing something very basic.I have configured the device to the best of my abilities but it is still not working. The PIX is sitting be...

chookenxxx by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have amazing problem. i tryed to nat one of my private ip address to one of my public ip address in fwsm. it worked fine. for example, nat 192.168.1.1 to 217.218.100.2. my 6500 switch is connected via one 3560 switch to internet and all of my LAN d...

a7_seven7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Having serious trouble getting my DMZ zone to work as planned.The setup is typical, having WAN interface, and a internal interface with a few vlans on it - besides that I now configured a new VLAN on a vacant interface eth0/3 which I am planning t...

pvj by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,we are facing a certificate error problem on the in-band mode NAC. While user tries to communicate with ms outlook via in-band nac after the NAC process, user get the certificate error message from the proxy server, but when user clicks the vi...

Resolved! nat-control

Hi All,Can someone explain me what is the use of command nat-control and no nat-controm on ASA. As I am newbie to ASA.I tried to search a lot on internet but I didn't simple and explainative answerPlease can anyone help me outThanks

I have a deployment of NAC Solution where CAM located @ HQ, Users at HQ has a dedicated CAS, while other sites has a seperate CAS/NAC Modular  located at thier sitesthe deployment is L3 OOB, in case the CAS at Remote site has failed, is there a way ...

I just upgraded to an ASA5520.  More or less everything has been going well.  I have a user in a SOHO with a small home network.   On his laptop once he enables his VPN he can not access his laptops printer or RDP into it.  I have split tunneling ena...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes