Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,I have a VPN design issue.I am living in DanmarkI have a 877W in Danmark and a PIX 501 in France. I want to see some videos which are on a streaming server in France. But I want to connect to the streaming server in France with a French ...

lap by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,          I am asked to configure a cisco ASA 5520 in routed mode. Can somebody shed some light on wat is the difference between configuring a asa in routed and transparent mode? Also a sample configuration for routed mode will be of great help...

Hello All -I am receiving the following error message in my ASA firewall at a pretty rapid rate. The error below just references one host inside. The same message is being received for several other inside hosts.10-06-2010 12:15:48 Local4.Error 192.1...

Hardware:Sun Enterprise 250 ServerCisco Pix 501 FirewallHello everyone, I am brand new to what I am trying to do here, so I'd greatly appreciate any hints. I am trying to troubleshoot a problem where our website goes down almost every day. I believe ...

mfaerber1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can you help please, i have two IPS4240's that keep losing all forms of communication. I cannot connect to them using IME, ssh or through the console port. This is a bit of a strange one as the only way i can get them to work again is to power the...

I realize that this is not exactly an apples to apples comparison but how would these two guys stack up (performance wise) as edge devices on my network.  All I need is some basic firewall capability and one IPSec tunnel and both devices are capable ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have an asa 5505 configured with 2 wan interfaces and 2 Vlans, up until now we have only used vlan1, with no trouble at all. We have recently purchased a new company and have had to install their Server in our offices, so trhe installation no...

I have a problem with a pix 525 firewall that I recently aquired. I have setup multiple interfaces using NAT and PAT. Everything is working so far except communication from higher security interfaces to lower security.inside1192.168.0.Xsecurity-level...

Can someone help me out with the CLI commands for changing this one line in an ACL.   I have to change it so only the following IP ranges are accepted for TCP 25.208.65.144.0 /0.0.7.255208.81.64.0 /0.0.3.255I masked the public IP below with ######'s ...

daveshute by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes