Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Dear's,Pls find the attachedSuggest me how the packets will flow towards both routers by ASA (OUTBOUND TRAFFIC) ???? and how can i get the redundancy and load sharing for both the Internet router,if 1 fails the another should be responsible to ...

Hello Everyone,We have a little problem with CAM and the users who have ip address static, we do not know why if the user has a ip static his computer does not pass any policies of CAM, like first step we review that the user have all the policies ne...

kathy-kat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I can't seem to get ASA authentication request, or config changes alerts to be forwarded to our syslog server.  I'm able to see all normal ASA messages, blocked messages, VPN authenications, etc, but if I fail a login, or make config change...

smjaggers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pix Capture

Hi Guys,Have a question on Pix Capture. Does the pix capture also capture the packets which are being dropped by the firewall? Normally we see the drop packets in the logs so wondering if i put capture on the firewall, will the pix capture capture th...

Hi,I dont have any experience with the Cisco IPS product.I can not open a web site because of the IPS. When I shut down the IPS module the web site can be accessed.Can you guys tell me how to allow access to  a particular web site?

We know that exist a PICA accounts in our clients to get the signature dynamic updates, but cisco won't use this type of account anymore.So the question Is:What type of account do i have to configure to obtain the signature dynamic update for my clie...

amunoz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA with two DMZ interfaces. I have requirement to route trafic from one device in first DMZ zone to a Public NATed IP of the device in second DMZ zone. Example: first DMZ 10.10.10.0/24, second DMZ 10.10.11.0/24Device in first DMZ has ip 10.10...